Thursday, October 12, 2006

Smiling

Last night I got our first pictures of Elsa smiling! I had decided to take pictures of her in some of her cutest outfits before she grew out of them. Not only was she remarkably cooperative, allowing me to put four different outfits on her before she got impatient with me, she actually seemed to know what I was trying to do, because as soon as I set her down to take the first picture, she gave me the cutest smiles! Unfortunately I wasn't quite ready, so the quality of the pictures isn't the greatest, and I didn't get her at her MOST smiley split-second. But of course she looks adorable anyway. : )






Belle wondering why she's not included in the photo shoot.


Mmmm ... Yummy baby! (Just kidding. Belle doesn't really want to eat Elsa ... yet.)

And here's a video of that precious smile:

2 comments:

Reagan said...

Lee--

I cannot believe how grown up Elsa is looking already. Those smiles really make it all worthwhile, don't they. I hope all is going well and I hope you are finally getting some sleep nowing that she's sleeping 5-6 hours at a time.

Anonymous said...

Cute!!!