
Elsa and Carter finally got to meet each other this weekend! Unfortunately, they didn't so much as acknoweldge each other's existence. But on at least one occasion, they managed to time their crying spells so that one picked up just as the other finally stopped, so we're optimistic that they'll be fighting over each other's toys in no time.

What was REALLY fun about the weekend was that the aunts and uncles got to meet their neice or nephew. Carter is absolutely adorable and I'm so glad I finally got to see him in person! Although it's kind of wasted on a boy, I'm happy to see that he inherited his mommy's long eyelashes and titanium-strength fingernails (it would be a shame if those genes weren't passed on to SOMEBODY). And it was fun having people around all weekend to do "baby stuff" with. We even squeezed in a little adult time, thanks to Bob's parents, who babysat BOTH of the cousins on Saturday night while we went out for a nice dinner.

Carter and Elsa getting their first good look at each other.

Hanging out in their matching swings.

Carter having some sort of wardrobe malfunction.

Out for a walk together.
3 comments:
Great "Babyfest" photos! Sounds like everyone had a fun time and I'm sure Elsa and Carter did at least one synchronized "I want my bottle" for you guys.
Love to the cousins,
Grandpa Bob and Grandma Phyllis
Wonderful pictures - thanks a bunch for posting them, Lee. I'm sure you had a great time together!! Takes me back about 60 (sorry about adding to your age, Emmie:):)years when my sisters and I were having babies close in age (but never as CLOSE as Elsa and Carter).!! Give your little Elsa a BIG kiss - from me. Looking forward to seeing ya'all at Thanksgiving.
Love, G-Grandma
These are the cutest pictures. Loved seeing my two little darlings getting to know each other. Did the babies seem about the same size? How nice of Mary and Tom to give you an evening out.
Love, Grandma B.
Post a Comment