As Elsa, Claire and I were walking out of preschool yesterday, we noticed a mysterious brown substance on the sidewalk. (It is a nature center, after all.) This substance looked as though it had been tracked by some poor unsuspecting person along the entire length of the sidewalk, all the way to the parking lot.
While I steered Elsa around it, she studied it carefully. As we arrived at the parking lot, she looked up at me and said, in a tone of complete seriousness and amazement, "You know, I think that's scat."
Ladies and gentleman, a nature preschool education at work.
2 comments:
Thanks Elsa, I needed a good out loud laugh while working on accounting/taxes this morning!
XOXO to you and your little sister
Grandpa and Grandma J
I cannot stop laughing! I can't think of anything else to write, I'm laughing too hard.
Miss you guys,
Ellen
Post a Comment