Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Is This Really MY Daughter?

The other day, Elsa was playing dress-up and she wanted me to guess what she was supposed to be in each costume. When she came out in this get-up, I said, "I don't know—The Crabby Fairy?"

That was wrong. She was a "Girl Scientist." See, because she has on a tutu and she's holding a magnifying glass. Duh.

And I think she may be the only little girl in the world who puts on a tutu and immediately thinks "scientist." I can't believe she's related to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the outfit. It reminds me of when we played dress up with all those old dresses and shoes when we were little. Weren't those dresses Mom and Dee-dee's old prom or bridesmaid dresses?

Carter is obsessed with his magnifying glass too...that thing shows up everywhere in our house.

See you soon!
Ellen