
We braved approximately 80-mph gale force winds and freezing temperatures to do some trick-or-treating last weekend. Elsa was Wonder Woman this year. (There was no particular reason I selected that costume, other than that I thought it was cute and I figured this was the last year
I would get to choose what she dressed up as.)
Unfortunately, Wonder Woman doesn't make for the warmest costume. But we bundled up in the wagon with lots of blankets between houses, and the Wonder Woman boots (which were strangely huge on her compared to the rest of the costume) also helped.

We made it around our court and the next court over before giving up for the evening. By that time, Elsa had had it with trick-or-treating on the frozen tundra, and so had Mommy. But she did get quite a haul considering we only went to 9 houses. My only complaint is that for some reason, she got a lot of Butterfingers ... which she really can't eat, and I really can't stand. But that's just as well, I guess—Mommy doesn't need to be gaining any more weight right now than I already am.

Fortunately, we get another chance at trick-or-treating tomorrow night. Aunt Beth's neighborhood does trick-or-treating on Halloween night, so Elsa and Karina are going trick-or-treating together over there.
Hey, it's a chance for more candy! Hopefully fewer Butterfingers this time.
3 comments:
Ok, I would love to have that first picture for my fridge. She looks So adorable in her Wonder Woman costume!!! Have fun trick or treating with Cousin Karina today! :)
Lisa
Wow, Elsa looks so cute in that outfit. Her hair is getting longer. Hope she had fun and is enjoying her candy.
Love, Grandma B.
Elsa is the cutest Wonder Woman ever! I love that outfit, she is really adorable in it.
Love,
Aunt Ellen
Post a Comment