It's been a crazy couple of days around here (as usual), especially with Elsa's dance recital falling on Father's Day. So, this is a couple of days late, but since I enjoyed Bob's "interview" with the girls on Mother's Day so much, I wanted to return the favor!
I asked the girls all the same questions Bob asked them about me. Here are their interesting and sometimes highly imaginative answers. (Claire seemed slightly more serious about her answers this time—but only slightly.)
What is your favorite thing about Daddy?
Elsa: That he loves us.
Claire: Daddy teaches me how to climb branches. (What?)
What do you like to do with Daddy the most?
Elsa: Going to ice cream.
Claire: Trying to climb stuff. (Really, Claire?)
Why does Daddy love you?
Elsa: Because I give him lots of hugs and kisses.
Claire: Because I like him.
What is the most fun you've ever had with Daddy?
Elsa: Going to a Brewers game.
Claire: Playing at the playground!
Describe what Daddy looks like.
Elsa: He has brown hair ... I don't know what color his hair is. Light brown? And blue eyes.
Claire: With blond hair and blue eyes and, like, brownish skin.
What does Daddy like to do?
Elsa: Give us hugs and kisses.
Claire: Go to the Brewers games.
What does Daddy like to play with you?
Elsa: Board games like Candyland. And pillow caves!
Claire: Barbies and ponies. (Hee hee!)
What is Daddy's favorite thing in the world?
Elsa: Us.
Claire: Daddy likes to climb trees.
What makes Daddy happy?
Elsa: When I lost my tooth.
Claire: Giving kisses and hugs. Oh no, I mean, jumping in the pool.
How old is Daddy?
Elsa: 38.
Claire: 48.
What is Daddy's favorite food?
Elsa: Kielbasa.
Claire: Watermelon. And kielbasa.
How are you and Daddy different?
Elsa: He has hairs on his skin. He does! Kind of.
Claire: Because we're the same.
How are you and Daddy the same?
Elsa: We both have blond hair.
Claire: We both have blond hair.
What is Daddy not very good at?
Elsa: Sewing!
Claire: Um ... I don't know.
How do you know that Daddy loves you?
Claire: Because he gives kisses and hugs.
Elsa: Because he tells me all the time.
What does Daddy say to you a lot?
Elsa: "Let's give kisses and hugs."
Claire: "Kisses and hugs."
What does Daddy do to you except not something bad? (Again, this question was formulated by Elsa for my Mother's Day questionnaire.)
Elsa: Puts us in pillow caves!
Claire: Puts us in pillow caves.
What else do you want to say to Daddy?
Claire: I want to do playing with Daddy at the Brewers game!
Elsa: I love you.
Claire: I love him and I want to play with him at the Brewers game!
Elsa: I have one more thing to say to him: When is the next Brewers game? Because I want to go with him.
3 comments:
SO funny, love it!!!
Lisa
I would like to see Bob's tree climbing ability, I hear it's awesome.
Ellen
I love Daddy (Bob) too and I want to go the the Brewers game.
Post a Comment