Thursday, March 06, 2008

Various Hilarious

Here are a few of the ways Elsa is making us laugh lately:

The other day Elsa kept pointing at her chin and saying, "Chin! Chin!" So Bob jokingly said, "Double chin. Can you say double chin?" She got this huge smile on her face and said, just as clear as can be, "Double chin!" We both just busted out laughing, so then of course she said it about 10 more times, and was more pleased with herself every time she said it. Now we point at her chin and say, "What's this?" And she says, "Double chin!" almost every time. It's too funny.

She also now does an amazingly accurate chicken impersonation. When we say, "What does a chicken say?" she says "Cluck, cluck," and also does the chicken-wing thing with her arms (see above). The weird thing is, Bob claims he did not teach her this, and I certainly didn't either! So besides being amusing in its own right, I honestly have no clue where she picked this up. I'm thinking maybe they do this as part of a song at the gym daycare (the daycare ladies lead all the kids in songs sometimes). If it's not that, she must have picked it up from TV—I think I've seen Elmo do the chicken dance once or twice. Still, very bizarre!

And finally, here's a picture of Elsa trying to kiss her own tummy. Bob asked her once, "Can you kiss your tummy?" just to see what she would do, and she actually tried. This is as close as she usually gets. : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was laughing really hard when I read about the "double chin", and the chicken dance and tummy kissing? TOO CUTE!!! :)

Lisa