Lately Elsa is starting to take an interest in some music that isn't strictly for children. In fact, I often notice her "dancing" in her car seat lately when we're listening to music in the car. Some of Elsa's favorite songs are:
• "Black Horse and the Cherry Tree" by K.T. Tunstall. She sings along with the "woo hoo"s and "no no no no"s in this song.
• "Paralyze" by Finger 11. I have no idea why she likes this song so much, but she sure does groove to the beat!
• "Let's Get It Started" by the Black Eyed Peas. When this song came on the radio the other day, she just got this huge smile on her face.
So, apparently her musical taste is nothing if not diverse.
1 comment:
Lee,
We will put these songs on "Elsa's play list" on our pod for her May visit! I remember we did some loud and wild dancing (or was it just jumping around?) when you were little rockers.
Love, Dad
Hugs to Elsa from us Both.
Post a Comment