Don't worry, she's been wearing her lucky shirt every day since their last game.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow, Elsa must be a very clean eater. I don't see any food stains on the shirt, which is impressive since she has been wearing it since last weekend :)
Go State!!
PS-I know that was a joke about her wearing it every day, or was it?
3 comments:
Wow, Elsa must be a very clean eater. I don't see any food stains on the shirt, which is impressive since she has been wearing it since last weekend :)
Go State!!
PS-I know that was a joke about her wearing it every day, or was it?
Lisa
It was a joke. : ) But she IS wearing it today.
Even still, I did Photoshop some food stains off the shirt in the photo!
: )
Hmmmm, you didn't let Elsa wear that shirt to bed on Friday night, did you! Poor Spartans. Go Green.
Ellen
Post a Comment