Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Something Borrowed

These are items that were posted on Karina's blog, but I thought they were worth repeating for those of you who haven't seen them!

Tanya and I took Karina and Elsa to have their picture taken together shortly before Christmas as a gift for Grandpa and Grandma H. This picture, which is from that photo shoot, makes me laugh every time I see it. : ) As you can see, they're mirroring each other in both their hand gestures and less-than-thrilled facial expressions.


And here is a much better shot of them—this is the one we ended up framing for Grandpa and Grandma.


Here's another item that Tanya posted on Karina's blog that I think is interesting. Normally I don't think Karina and Elsa look much alike, but when Tanya and I saw these two photos right next to each other on Grandma H.'s fridge, we couldn't believe it—I definitely think there's some resemblance there! In fact, I think someone who didn't know better might think it was the same baby in both pictures:

Elsa at 2 months

Karina at 5 months

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We loved seeing the pictures of Elsa with Karina. Boy, Karina is getting very grown up. I'm also thrilled to hear about Elsa's talking. Hope it turns into words soon. Based on the report about her trying to move, Elsa will be crawling long before your record Lee (almost a year old when crawling began).

Love, Mom and Don (Gr B and Gr P)