Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Sitting and Playing!

It's amazing how much Elsa's sitting has improved every single day ... she can now sit by herself and play with toys for short periods of time. She even manages to keep her balance when reaching for something (usually). She seems to really enjoy her newfound freedom.


Of course I stay close at all times to catch her if she starts to fall, and I put a pillow behind her to give her a soft landing if she falls backwards.


Lately one of her favorite things is the monkey from her animal train. I think because it's smaller than the other animals, it's less intimidating to hold. And she likes his smiley face. : )

2 comments:

Reagan said...

The monkey is Ava Grace's favorite too. A word of warning...don't have your face to close to her if she starts shaking it! (:

Anonymous said...

I love that every baby I know has the same animal train toy! Carter seems to love the monkey too! I think because he can hold it the best.

I love the picture of Elsa sitting, her huge smile is so adorable Lee!

Love, Aunt Ellen