Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Good Job!

Elsa wants to send a big congratulations to her Daddy, who found out today that he has been promoted to Senior Counsel, the first step in the partnership process. Congratulations, Daddy! Thank you for working so hard for us!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I last checked out the blogs,Elsa has grown and learned so much -- I can hardly believe how rapidly babies learn and change! She is a sweetheart and so adorable! I am sure her Daddy is missing her very much right now.!!
"Congrats" on the promotion, Bob.
Love to all
Grandma/GiGi

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Bob!

Dave, Ellen, and Carter

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Bob on your promotion! Great photo of Dad and Daughter, have a safe trip back to all you girls.

Bob and Phyllis

Bob said...

Thanks. It really is not a promotion so much as an indication that I have a pulse.

Anonymous said...

What great news about the Senior Counsel designation.

Also, Elsa looks cuter every time you put a new picture on the blog. Elmo is quite ugly but I can see why he would be intriguing to a "nearly 1/2 year old."

Grandma Baldwin