Sunday, January 28, 2007

Dear Daddy


Dear Daddy,

I hope you're having fun at your conference in Las Vegas. I wish Mommy and I could have gone with you to see that exploding pirate ship they have at your hotel, but I know it wouldn't have been practical. This morning I jumped higher than ever in my Johnny Jump Up, and I tried to roll over from back to front. I didn't get very far—it sure is a lot harder than front-to-back! But I was very happy and proud of myself for trying. I've been missing you a lot, especially last night at bedtime. No Daddy to sing funny songs to me or give me a goodnight kiss. But Mommy says you'll be home on Thursday, so I'm counting the days! (Or at least I would be if I could count.) And I still have Belle to make me smile while I'm waiting for you to come back.

Love, your little girl,
Elsa

P.S. Please don't gamble away my college tuition.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved reading Elsa's letter to her daddy in Las Vegas. Her correspondence is so advanced for five months. I loved the new pictures and the description of her rolling over. She looks so cute. Give her lots of hugs from Grandma B. and Grandpa P. in sunny Florida.