Saturday, January 27, 2007

Forced Absence

In a few hours, I leave for Las Vegas for a work conference (honest, all work--no play!). I will be gone until Thursday. It will be so sad to be away from my best little friend; I will miss her very much. She really is a cutie, and she always seems to smile and perk up when I come into the room. I know I always smile and perk up when I see her. I hope that she doesn't get too sad or suffer from withdrawal of not seeing her papa. Bye-bye little girl: you are the best. I will tell everyone at the conference about you, Belle.

3 comments:

Bob said...

Oops, I mean Elsa!

Lee said...

Ha ha, very funny! We all miss you already. : )

Anonymous said...

That really stinks that you had to miss the Miss America Pageant. I know how much you love a good pageant (especially one hosted by AC Slater).

Ellen