Thursday, December 21, 2006

Johnny Hang-Out


One of Elsa's gifts from Grandpa and Grandma J. was a Johnny Jump-Up door jumper. She seems to like it a lot, although she hasn't yet figured out the art of jumping. Mostly she just kind of stands/hangs there. I figure she probably just likes being in a standing position—it can't be easy spending your entire life lying down. And I'm sure she'll be leaping around before we know it. Thanks, Grandpa and Grandma!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elsa will LOVE her Johnny Jump-Up as soon as she pushes up with her little legs and gets even one "bounce" from it. I was happy to see ONE piece of baby equipment that was a staple for "long ago" babies. I am sure they have made some improvements but it appears to be very much the same as I remember -- and my babies loved it!!
Give Elsa some "Merry Christmas" hugs from GiGi

Anonymous said...

From the looks of her rosey cheeks it looks like she was doing some heavy jumping! Carter does the same thing...just hangs out and sometimes spins around on one leg.

So cute!
Love, Ellen