Monday, July 09, 2012

Daddy Playing Catch-Up, Part 3: "June" Bugs


And now we move on to June....

I take the girls to the library quite a bit on the weekends.  Sometimes we go to the library's playground:


The whole family went to Lions Fest.  There were no actual lions at Lions Fest.  But there were giant dragons:


There are two things that always make Claire happy: scratching her back and letting her go on a merry-go-round:


The girls together on a ride -- a foreshadowing of Disney:


Last, but not least, we all went to the Strawberry Festival.  Lee covered it already, but I like this picture of Claire covering her ears because the music was too loud:


And, finally, one lazy June weekend morning Claire had snuck into our bed and slept in with mommy -- in an eerily symmetrical position:


Like mommy, like daughter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad and Daughters outings are always the best of times and it looks to be a tossup on who is having the most fun, you or the girls!
Grandpa J

Emalee said...

The picture of Lee and Claire sleeping. Wow, that is a real keeper. I think you should do an enlargement for your bedroom wall. It just looks so restful and a relaxing view at the end of busy days.

Emalee said...

The picture of Lee and Claire sleeping. Wow, that is a real keeper. I think you should do an enlargement for your bedroom wall. It just looks so restful and a relaxing view at the end of busy days.