Trying to get on the scoreboard during "Macho Man"
Claire ate her entire hot dog and then finished Elsa's, which was a shocking turn of events. LOL. The girls made it through about 7 innings in the seats, but Claire only stayed that long because we were constantly reminding her that the sausages would be racing soon.
After the sausage race, we headed for Bernie's slide. Kids are supposed to be 4 years old to go down the slide, but the high schooler on duty that day apparently didn't care to enforce the rules, so Claire got to go down. I was worried she would get up to the top and then refuse to go, holding up the entire long line of kids behind her, but she surprised me by going down and loving it. I think her favorite part of the slide was actually the mat at the bottom—each time she slid down, she spent several seconds emphatically jumping up and down on it before I had to make her get out of the way of the next kid down.

No comments:
Post a Comment