
After breakfast on Sunday, we headed back to the Crown Fountain, since Elsa loved it so much the day before.
It was less crowded on Sunday morning, and I actually had the foresight to put Elsa's bathing suit on under her clothes.

After a little more splashing and spraying, we checked out of the hotel and drove to the Museum of Science and Industry, where we had tickets to the Harry Potter exhibit. The exhibit was basically all props and costumes from the movies—it was fun for me to see all of that stuff. Unfortunately there was absolutely no photography or video allowed in the exhibit, and there were plenty of college kids with Hogwarts robes and fake British accents hanging around enforcing the rules. Which was a bummer—I could have gotten pictures of Elsa sitting in Hagrid's giant chair, throwing Quidditch balls through hoops, etc. Oh well.

After the Harry Potter exhibit, we hit a few more exhibits at the museum. We checked out the chick hatchery ...

... and Elsa really enjoyed some circus fun-house mirrors.
But I think she'll get more out of the Museum of Science and Industry when she's older. And we were mainly there for me anyway. : )
We had such a fun trip and I just love it when we can all spend time together. Bob and I have often talked about how we can't wait to take the girls to all the places we've already been in Europe—it's like we'll get a chance to see all of those places for the first time again, as we experience it through their eyes. Just a few more years and I think they'll be ready. In the meantime, hopefully we can have lots more fun little trips like this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment