
Claire officially slept through the night for the first time last night! She ate at 10, was asleep in her crib by 10:30, and we didn't hear a peep out of her until 6:30 a.m. I practically leaped out of bed in excitement when I woke up and saw what time it was. Each night this week, she stretched out her time between feedings a little bit more, culminating in a great night's sleep for everybody last night. I certainly don't expect her to start doing this
every night, but I couldn't be happier with her progress!

And, to top things off, Elsa slept until 8 a.m. this morning, which is super late for her. In fact, considering how everybody was sleeping, I nearly went searching for a carbon monoxide detector. (Just kidding. Nobody panic. There's definitely no carbon monoxide leak.)

And yes, I finally got some smiley pictures. Too bad that in the best ones, she's barely in the frame. I was just in such a hurry to capture that adorable smile!
2 comments:
Good job Claire! Aunt Ellen is REALLY jealous of your good sleeping. Your cousin Mia is quite the stinker when it comes to sleeping the past few nights. I think she knows I'm back to work and is making a statement. I'm going to tell her about your progress right now and see if she gets motivated.
Give a kiss to your big sister for me,
Aunt Ellen
p.s. Lee - Good thing you told us you were joking on the carbon monoxide comment because I think I heard Dad screeching out of the store on his way to Milwaukee with some brand new detectors for you!!
Have you changed your batteries this week?
Post a Comment