
While I've been busy with Claire, Elsa has become her daddy's little shadow. They've both really enjoyed all their quality time together while he's been off work, running errands, going to the gym, playing together, and attending not one but
two Brewers games.

Elsa absolutely
loved going to the baseball games—I'm totally convinced that she's going to be a huge sports fan. In fact, both times, they stayed for the entire game! Not an easy feat for a two-year-old, I'm sure. Aside from potty breaks and visits to a miniature kid-sized version of
Bernie's Slide, Elsa was happy to stay in her seat and cheer along with the rest of the fans. After one home run, she leaped up and raised a miniature batting helmet over her head, waving it excitedly, like so many other, older fans in the park. Bob said it was one of her cutest moments. : )

And I just can't tell you how much I love seeing them bonding together over something they both clearly enjoy. It did my heart good to watch Elsa bouncing out the door in her Rickie Weeks t-shirt, yelling "Go Brewers!", as Bob followed with a big smile on his face. When he came home, he said to me, "I can't tell you how much fun that was!" This is an activity those two will be able to do together throughout their entire lives—I'm pretty confident neither one of them will ever outgrow it.
No comments:
Post a Comment