Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Ickle Ickle Ickle



Elsa's newest trick: She says "tickle"! She really does. She leaves off the "T" and says it a bunch of times in a row, so it sounds like "ickle ickle ickle." It is SO funny. Every time she does it, Bob and I always have to laugh—it never gets old. And since she saw Karina demonstrating proper tickling technique the past two weekends, now she's even added the appropriate hand motion! Yesterday she tickled mommy, the high chair, the computer, and a bottle of shampoo that she pulled out of my bathroom vanity.

Her other favorite word lately is definitely "geese." The stupid Canadian geese love to gather under our apple tree this time of year, and I can't stand them because they poop absolutely everywhere. So every time I see them out there, I say to Belle, "Geese! Geese, Belle!" which is Belle's cue to run outside and chase them off. And sure enough, now Elsa's saying it too—"eese!" "eese!"

She still won't say "hi," but she says "tickle" and "geese"—go figure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all her new words!! I can't wait to hear them in person. I'm sure by Thanksgiving she'll have tons more to show off as well.

Love,
Aunt Ellen