Happy Father's Day! Mommy says this is a day when we tell our Daddies know how much we love and appreciate them. So she's helping me type this blog entry—if it were up to me, I'd just bang the space bar repeatedly.
Anyway, I think you are the best Daddy in the whole entire world! I have so much fun when we play together. I love it when we play the Rocking Sofa Game, the Attacking Elmo Game, and the Disappearing Hand Game. Nobody but you could have invented those games! I also think it's hilarious when I try to grab the glasses off your face and when you give me boompers on my chubby belly. You make me laugh and laugh! Even Belle doesn't make me smile that much, and that's saying something.
I like our Sunday mornings together while Mommy is sleeping. It's nice to have some time when it's just you and me. Even though sometimes you do goofy things like give me peas for breakfast, and it can take you upwards of 15 minutes just to change my diaper, you take such good care of me when we are by ourselves. I also like it when we run errands together and you sing to me in the car, or when we talk back and forth in shrieks. We communicate together so well, even though I can only say two words!
Mommy says I look a lot like you, and I want you know that I'm very happy about that, even though you think you wouldn't have been a very pretty teenage girl. I am such a lucky baby to have a wonderful, dedicated, loving Daddy who cares so much about me! So I wanted you to know that I love you too—very, very much. Thank you for being my Daddy!
Love,
Your Elsafriend
P.S. Belle says thank you for throwing the ball for her so much.
1 comment:
I love the picture of Bob and Elsa on the lounge chairs together. You should get a picture of that every Father's Day! So adorable.
Love,
Ellen
Post a Comment