Monday, November 06, 2006

New Things


Elsa's newest things: When we kiss her, she now almost always "kisses back" by opening her mouth a little bit. It's very cute! Also in the past few days, she has seemed to really notice Belle for the first time. She watches her and has even smiled at her a few times.

My own new thing: These pictures are among the first shots taken with our fabulous new camera. It's the next-generation digital version of my trusty old 35mm, which sadly died while we were in France earlier this year (a fitting end for a camera that traveled the world with us the last 6+ years). I love this camera!

2 comments:

Shaffer said...

She is the cutest thing ever! I love these shots. Have fun with your new camera!

Love, Ellen

Anonymous said...

Wow Lee, what great photos!! Phyllis and I just love them and will print out a few of Elsa and Carter to show off.
Hugs to all,
Dad