And in the interest of equal time for our alma maters, here's Elsa anxiously awaiting this afternoon's MSU basketball game, the first televised game of the year. She's really looking forward to comparing Crean's and Izzo's coaching styles.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I loved seeing the sports pictures. Hopefully, Elsa will decide to come to here for her college years. It looked like she was having lots of fun at the Marquette game also. Well, it will be a tough decision for her. But I think she needs to be a littler further from home--like East Lansing. Love, Grandma Baldwin
Lee and Bob, It's fun to see baby Elsa looking like a fellow Spartan....and what a big smile these days! We're anxious to see all of you around Thanksgiving. Love, Grandma Phyllis and Grandpa Bob
3 comments:
I loved seeing the sports pictures. Hopefully, Elsa will decide to come to here for her college years. It looked like she was having lots of fun at the Marquette game also. Well, it will be a tough decision for her. But I think she needs to be a littler further from home--like East Lansing.
Love, Grandma Baldwin
I love sporty Elsa! She looks so cute in her basketball gear. Carter says "go green."
Love, Aunt Ellen
Lee and Bob,
It's fun to see baby Elsa looking like a fellow Spartan....and what a big smile these days! We're anxious to see all of you around Thanksgiving.
Love, Grandma Phyllis and Grandpa Bob
Post a Comment