Sunday, November 03, 2013

Halloween 2013

We had a crazy Halloween this year—I was in Houston the weekend before Halloween (which is when our trick-or-treating is), and Bob left for his own conference in Las Vegas the morning that I got back. I think my expression throughout the week matched that of the middle pumpkin above. But amongst all the busyness, we still managed to get in all of our usual Halloween traditions, including the Audubon Halloween hike, carving pumpkins, and trick-or-treating.

The girls were a zebra and a rainbow unicorn this year. So between that and Claire's pink pony costume from two years ago, I think we've officially covered every variation on the horse theme. Or at least I hope so.

This year, Jack joined us for his very first trick-or-treating experience! And he wore Elsa's hand-me-down pumpkin outfit! Another bald baby in that pumpkin outfit—it really brought back fond memories for me. : ) And it's truly amazing how fast kids grow up. Elsa's so tall now, she's almost up to my shoulder. How is it possible she wore that pumpkin outfit herself only seven years ago???


We also trick-or-treated with our next door neighbor Anna, who was dressed as Peach from Mario Brothers.


In fact, the whole Sileno family dressed up this year in the Mario theme! It was kind of adorable, actually.


Anna's blond wig matched the girls' real hair. LOL.

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww. Miss those girls... And baby Jack, too!

Lisa