
Another year, another Oktoberfest!
We decided to get a little German dress for Elsa this year. Claire is still too small for
the old lederhosen, but we had to have at least one kid dressed up! Plus, since we now have two little girls, we decided we'd get our money's worth out of the dress eventually.

But Tommy gave everybody their lederhosen fix. (Which was fortunate, because that meant Bob didn't have to wear his.) Tanya had trouble finding lederhosen in Tommy's size (at least at a reasonable price), but she found this adorable Halloween costume. I wish I would have gotten some pictures of him in the hilarious matching hat, but I guess I didn't! : (

Of course, Elsa looked like the sweet little German fraulein that she is. And her and Karina were just too cute together.

Grandma and Claire.

The cute little cousins.

Tommy showing an early affinity for weiss beer.

Elsa showing her continuing affinity for sauerkraut. (She's also wearing a lei in this picture. I have no idea why.)

Elsa tips the entertainment.

The girls enjoy the live music. The trumpet player on the right is so old he can barely stand up straight, but he's there playing every year.

The annual "dancing with Daddy" photo–with one additional participant starting this year. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment