
The weather has finally turned nice around here, so Elsa and I have been outside as much as possible. We usually spend about an hour out there in the morning, and another hour in the afternoon after her nap. I've been getting lots of yard work done (I'm already done with spring clean-up!) while Elsa gets in some serious playing time. I got her a sand and water table, as well as an inflatable baseball and bat. Here she is enjoying the table:


But her favorite outdoor plaything by far is Belle. And Belle has learned that "keep the tennis ball away from Elsa" is pretty amusing too.

I love that this year Elsa is old enough (and mobile enough) to really enjoy the outdoors. My favorite part of this house is the yard ... This year, we're already getting the most out of it.
2 comments:
These outdoor pictures are great. I love that Elsa has Belle's tennis ball in her hand in every picture!
Can't wait to see you guys SOON!
Love,
Ellen
Ha, I didn't even notice that! Typical - she loves those balls almost as much as Belle does. : )
Post a Comment