But the other day she did something a little different. She said several times that she was "drawing Mommy," and worked diligently by herself for a minute or two. When she was done, this was what she had come up with:
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
First Masterpiece
Elsa has really been enjoying her Doodle Pro drawing board recently. Usually we play a modified version of Pictionary—she yells out things that she wants ME to draw ("Draw Daddy!" "Draw Dora!" "Draw Belle!") and, yes, I draw them. She then adds to the artwork by scribbling on it. Once our joint effort is complete, she says "Bye Dora!" (or bye to whatever it is that I drew), and happily erases it.
But the other day she did something a little different. She said several times that she was "drawing Mommy," and worked diligently by herself for a minute or two. When she was done, this was what she had come up with:
Can't you see the resemblance? Seriously though, I was impressed with the circular line that I think is supposed to be my head. Up until now she's only managed scribbles. My little artiste!
But the other day she did something a little different. She said several times that she was "drawing Mommy," and worked diligently by herself for a minute or two. When she was done, this was what she had come up with:
1 comment:
Awesome picture Elsa! How very abstract of you!
Love,
Aunt Ellen
Post a Comment