
Elsa and I went out and played in the snow yesterday, since we now have well over a foot of it!

Got the first few layers on ...

.... and now we're finally finished getting dressed (she hated the mittens).

The snow was very powdery, so the sled kept tipping over, and we were unable to make snowballs or a snowman. But I pulled her out to the golf course and back, and she enjoyed the ride.

Belle tries out the job of sled dog.

We spent 10 minutes getting Elsa dressed before we went out, 15 minutes outside, and 20 minutes drying off Belle when we came back in!
2 comments:
Love the snow pants, boots etc.
I remember always dreading putting on all those layers each recess in elementary school!
Lisa
The pictures of Elsa are darling. Did she seem to like the cold or was she just surprised by everything? I'm so glad I only see the snow from a distance (long distance).
Grandma B.
Post a Comment