Although Tierney (he's the little boy right?)looks like a cute bruiser, I'm a little concerned...does he actually have any clothes on other than his shoes? Baby macho chic?
That's cracking me up .... Tierney and Genevieve are actually BOTH girls (both are daughters of Bob's coworkers and are in our music class), and yes, Tierney definitely has a diaper on. : )
Ooops! I sincerely hope that Tierney and Genevieve's parents don't view Elsa's Blog...because I would need to seriously apologize for the gender mistake! You know, I actually did think twice about Tierney's gender...and, of course, came up with the wrong deduction!
3 comments:
Although Tierney (he's the little boy right?)looks like a cute bruiser, I'm a little concerned...does he actually have any clothes on other than his shoes? Baby macho chic?
That's cracking me up .... Tierney and Genevieve are actually BOTH girls (both are daughters of Bob's coworkers and are in our music class), and yes, Tierney definitely has a diaper on. : )
Ooops! I sincerely hope that Tierney and Genevieve's parents don't view Elsa's Blog...because I would need to seriously apologize for the gender mistake! You know, I actually did think twice about Tierney's gender...and, of course, came up with the wrong deduction!
Post a Comment