Yes, I think we've decided. It's Elsa Rose. We had it narrowed down to either Elsa or Claire, and Elsa won out because we both really wanted her to have an unusual name. I've always liked the fact that my name wasn't very common, and I want her to have the same. Claire was turning out to be much too popular.
Also, the more I thought about it, the more convinced I was that she's just not a Claire. I actually think the baby was somehow telling me what she should be named. Maybe that's crazy. Or maybe I'm just trying to justify it, so in 14 or 15 years when she announces that she hates her name, I can just blame it all on her. : ) Either way, Elsa Rose it is, and Bob and I are really happy with our choice.
Her middle name, Rose, comes from Bob's grandma Heinrich, whose name was Rosa.
2 comments:
We love Elsa Rose! It must feel good to get the name decided!! We can't wait to meet Elsa.
Ellen and Dave
I love Elsa Rose and think it is a very distinguished and beautiful name. Now we just wish she would arrive without much more delay.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment