Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Welcome

This is where we plan to bore family and friends senseless with photos, stories, and updates about The Baby, when she eventually decides to get here. And yes, I will be changing the title of this blog to her ACTUAL name, just as soon as we know what that is.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the blog. I liked looking at her large head. Great idea, Lee. Let us know how you are feeling. Mom

Anonymous said...

I can tell by her photo she is amazingly adorable. Is that a Brewers ball cap she has on? Dad

Anonymous said...

Wonderful idea - I can't wait for the first news. and by the way, I will see BABY and her parents in November.

Grandma

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to meet our niece! We are looking forward to all the latest and greatest news on her. This is a great way to keep us informed!

Love, Dave and Ellen

Anonymous said...

Bob: Congratulations to you and Lee! Welcome into your new world "Elsa". Wish you all much joy and happiness. Another Angel is born to this world. Hope all is well with all of you and I wish you all the best.

Mary Orozco
Mayer,Brown,Rowe&Maw