Monday, July 17, 2006

The Nursery

Since the nursery was still a work-in-progress when most of you guys saw it, here are a few pictures now that it's done. I'm really happy with how it turned out. : )





The only thing we still have to get for the nursery is the glider. It's going in the corner by the other window (which you can't see in these photos).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The nursery is lovely - Raggedy Anne is patiently awaiting the arrival - how about Mom and Dad?
These last weeks can seem very long -(if my memory still works O.K.???)
Sending "long-distance" hugs,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of the nursery with the furniture and the wall murals all finished. Raggedy Ann looks very cute. Raggedy Andy is still in pieces but I have made a resolution that I will get them going again after August 6 (between now and then we have lots of company and stuff going on).

Let us know what the doctor says after next Tuesday. Love, Mom