Thursday, July 13, 2006

The OTHER Baby

Thanks for all the fun comments! I am still feeling okay, although I've had some trouble sleeping the past few nights because I haven't been all that comfortable. I guess I need to get used to that for the next month and a half. But other than that and the heartburn, no real complaints.

Here's some news about our OTHER baby, the fuzzy one. : ) Her picture is in this month's issue of Fetch Magazine. Fetch is a free magazine for Milwaukee dog owners, distributed at pet stores, vets, etc. It's pretty low-budget—it makes good old Windy City Sports look like a slick high-end glossy. But it's cute and has some useful information. Anyway, each month they feature a different breed of dog, and this month is standard poodles. Somebody at Bob's work is friends with the editor or something, so she encouraged us to send in pictures of Belle. Here's a scan of the page she's on:



I like the picture they used because she looks so happy. I think I was holding a tennis ball next to the camera when I took it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture of Belle.!!!! Wonder if she remembers having breakfast
"bites" with me?
I had such a nice time at your house, I am very glad that I had a chance to see where ya'all live --Celebrity Belle and you three non-celebs..
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Very cute picture of Belle.

Be careful...now that you've enjoyed the spotlight with Belle you might be tempted to enter Baby Heinrich in every pagent and baby contest! Pagent Mom!! Just kidding.

Ellen

Anonymous said...

Belle is as cute as any standard poodle can be. Maybe you should consider her for modeling. You need one more business to run out of your home, Lee.

Hope you're sleeping a little better. Just say thank you that you have air conditioning.

Love, Mom

Lee said...

Pageant Mom! Too funny. Smack me if I EVER try anything like that (not that I think I would).

Grandma, I KNOW Belle remembers you ... I think anyone who gives her food is forever imprinted on her brain. : )