Lee had a quilting event in Racine this evening (meaning that she had to leave really early), so I picked up Claire from school. In the ten-minute drive from school to our house, Claire asked me three questions. I like how random they are. For posterity's sake, here is the list:
1. Do you want to practice whistling with me?
2. What if you only had one finger?
3. Did you ever throw up because of your sickness?
I appreciate the subtle implication that I have permanent sickness.
While I'm at it, let me mention another thing Claire recently said. Last year, she was obsessed with this boy named James at school. They were very good friends. This year, James and Claire are in different classes -- so they don't run into each other much. One day, I asked her how school was. Her response: "Daddy, I saw James at school. I am going to marry him. If I ever see him again."
1 comment:
That Claire... Such a cutie!! Great post.
Lisa
Post a Comment