Friday, January 31, 2014

New Camera

Amazing new wireless-enabled camera plus Blogger app equals more posts (hopefully)! I want to take more pictures of the girls, since this camera is the bomb, but I can't put too many non-sewing-related pictures on my Instagram feed. I thought about setting up a second Instagram feed, but I think it would be too annoying to switch back and forth between the two. So I'll try sharing more here, from my phone, Instagram-style. :) (Pictures of the girls will still sometimes show up on my IG feed, I just don't want to overdo it.)

Anyway, here are the first few shots I took with my incredible new camera - Claire enjoying her afternoon snack. :) the best part is, these pictures are not even edited - no Photoshop processing needed to make them look like this! Amazing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, very clear and sharp photos. I think you are going to love the new camera and sounds like it could be easier and speed up posting on all your ventures. But most of all, what a cute and amazingly adorable subject in these photos!!
Grandpa and Grandma J

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures!

Ellen