Monday, January 06, 2014

Frigid Buddies

Right now, it is negative 17 degrees outside (and I won't even mention what the windchill is).  It will get a few degrees colder, apparently.  We might break a record from way back in 1912 -- hooray.

School was cancelled, as was work.  When I woke up, the girls had taken care of their animals -- their "Buddies."  The Buddies were all bundled up to withstand the cold.  Notice that one of the Furbys was in "demon eye" mode.


And here's a picture I call "Portrait of a Young Dog Swaddled in a Brewers Rally Towel Bound by Two Barrettes."  Doesn't Howl look nice and cozy?


I might actually take the girls out for ice cream, just to say that we did it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, love this post..and Howl does look very cozy! You should definitely go for ice cream! Have a fun day :).

Lisa

Anonymous said...

That Furby is quite freaky. I especially love the animal that seems to be warming up in a giant pair of pants.

Ellen