Thursday, February 28, 2013

Bathroom Remodeling

We've been doing some work on two of our three bathrooms, which admittedly is a little painful, but they're going to be so much nicer when they're done!

 I put myself in charge of wallpaper removal in the small downstairs bathroom. Big mistake! It came off painfully slowly.


A rented wallpaper steamer helped, but it still took an entire day to get all the paper down in this one very small room. And I managed to do a fair amount of damage to the drywall in the process.

One of my process shots. : )


Upstairs is going better, with some really great marble hexagon tile on the floor and white subway tile in the shower/tub area.

And I'm so excited about the fixtures I picked out for up there!

I'll post our "after" pictures eventually, but the vanity for the downstairs is extremely back-ordered, so it may take a while.

No comments: