Finally, on Saturday, the first of the two fell out, while she was eating pizza at a birthday party. (Apparently it was the talk of the party.) Happily, she didn't swallow it, which makes it the first of her teeth to actually be salvaged for the tooth fairy! Yay!
Unfortunately, loosing the tooth doesn't seem to have made the crookedness any better. In fact, as you can see from the picture, I think it's actually worse. She looks like some sort of backwoods hillbilly at the moment. And as of Tuesday night, she still hasn't lost that other one, even though it seems to be hanging on by a thread. I'll be sure to post another picture when that one gives up the ghost!
2 comments:
Elsa looks darling. The crooked tooth not so much. I hope the tooth fairy was kind to her. Is the crooked one still hanging on? Loved the picture of Claire. She is so cute as she approaches the big 3.
How fun for Elsa! I'll be sure to show Carter, he's been talking about other kids' teeth falling out at school and he's excited for his own to fall out. I'm not sure his teeth are even close yet though!
Ellen
Post a Comment