Sunday, August 14, 2011

First Haircut

The Little Princess (a.k.a. Claire) went to the salon for her very first haircut last week.

She didn't need much off the length, just a little evening up.

The nice lady let her watch Dora and talk on a pretend cellphone. What more could you want while you're having your hair done?

She did not particularly enjoy the blow-drying portion of this event.

So here she is before her makeover ...

... and here's the "after" shot.

I find it ironic that although she has always had much more hair than Elsa did as a baby, but she was two months older than Elsa by the time she got her first haircut. I think that's mostly because she doesn't have bangs—I learned my lesson about bangs with Elsa!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Claire looks so grown up in these haircut pictures!!

Beautiful hair, Claire. We can't wait to see you soon!!

Love, Ellen