Monday, February 28, 2011

Weathering the Storm

In the past two weeks, we've had stomach viruses for Claire and me, pink eye for Elsa, and now a cold, teething, and a double ear-infection for Claire. So, needless to say, February has not been our finest month. : ) But this was the first time we've ever had pink eye or ear infections in this house, and nobody has thrown up in almost three years, so I guess we were due!

Claire is now on the mend (again) and is doing much, much better today. And here are some pictures that I've been meaning to share for a while now.

The girls enjoy chocolate-covered Rice Krispie treats, sent by Grandpa and Grandma J. for Valentine's Day:


Elsa checks out the Lake Michigan ice canoes at school:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yuck Lee! I didn't know you guys had all those ear infections on top of pink eye and the flu! I hope you guys are on the mend.

We can't wait to see you in April!

Ellen

Anonymous said...

We loved seeing photos of our sweethearts enjoying their Valentine treats....great, gooey smiles!

Lots of Love,
Grandma and Grandpa Jernstadt