Elsa got a special treat before we left on our trip—Bob gave her a camera that is all her own! It's pink, of course. It's a working digital camera designed for kids, made by VTech.
And so, here it is: Our trip, as seen by Elsa. : )
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Great pictures Elsa!! It looks like you had a wonderful, fun trip!
Love your pictures Elsa - and love YOU!! I have very wonderful memories of our "Ladies weekend in D.C." - and I miss all of you so much. Hugs from GiGi
4 comments:
Great pictures Elsa!! It looks like you had a wonderful, fun trip!
Grandpa Pries
Elsa - I love the pictures you took. They bring back so many great memories of Washington DC. You are a great photographer and I loved our trip.
Miss you. Grandma B.
My favorite picture is the Cosi lady, who thought it wasn't even a real camera!
Great pictures Elsa! I love looking at them and remembering our trip together. I'll meet you anytime for a fun vacation!
Miss you,
Aunt Ellen
Love your pictures Elsa - and love YOU!! I have very wonderful memories of our "Ladies weekend in D.C." - and I miss all of you so much.
Hugs from GiGi
Post a Comment