
This weekend Elsa and I went down to Lombard, Illinois, for the day to visit my friend Carrie and her new baby, Evan, who was born in April. Elsa was looking forward to it all week—she kept talking about "Baby Evan" and was really hoping he would say "goo goo gaa gaa" (unfortunately, he did not). I tried to prepare Elsa for the fact that Baby Evan was still too young to play with her, but I'm not sure that concept really sunk in. However, Carrie was nice enough to get out a bunch of toddler toys that they already have on hand,
and she directed us to the nearest playground when we took them both out for a walk. Those two things were all that was needed to ensure a good time for Elsa.
Elsa and Evan's toes go out for their walk:

Elsa checks out Evan's swing, which
might look vaguely familiar to her, since it's the same model she spent so many fun-filled hours in, back in the day. I couldn't get over the memories that darn music brought back!

Evan is adorable and seems like a really good baby. We're so glad we got to hang out with him for an afternoon.
2 comments:
I like that "Elsa and Evan's Toes go for a walk" What a cute baby!
Lisa
Elsa was such a joy to have at our house! It's just amazing to have someone her age at our home. It really gives us a chance to experience what we have to look forward to. She's TOO cute and quite the singer! We hope to see her (as well as you and Bob) soon.
Gary (Evan's Dad)
Post a Comment