This is scary and hilarious all in one. I love that they are all facing the same way - to pay attention at their assembly, of course.Ellen
This is a very orderly gathering. I love Elsa's right-brained art and left-brained organization. Or was the structure of the assembly Claire's idea??Love, Grandma B.
A nice touch of organization for such an eclectic group. Wow, how fun and reminds me of the ET movie .... is Belle in there some place :)Grandpa J
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This is scary and hilarious all in one. I love that they are all facing the same way - to pay attention at their assembly, of course.
Ellen
This is a very orderly gathering. I love Elsa's right-brained art and left-brained organization. Or was the structure of the assembly Claire's idea??
Love, Grandma B.
A nice touch of organization for such an eclectic group. Wow, how fun and reminds me of the ET movie .... is Belle in there some place :)
Grandpa J
Post a Comment