Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy to Be Home

Now that the big trip is over, everybody is thrilled to be back home ... including Elsa. When Elsa and I got out of the car after our long drive home from Michigan, I swear she actually sprinted into the house screaming, "Go play! Go play!" So, I guess she was happy to see her own toys again. : )

And of course, Elsa got some souvenirs from Hawaii. Here she is modeling her hula girl outfit.
It came with a Hawaiian-print halter top, but of course it was still too cold for that at the time.

We also brought her a toy ukelele. Mele Kalikimaka! Or something.

Shortly after we got home, we all went to the zoo for the first time this summer.

And of course no zoo visit would be complete without a ride on the train.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Elsa's hula skirt. Would be happy to send you some of our 90degree+ weather - she certainly could wear her halter top down here!!
Hope you can get over to Michigan sometime thru' mid-August to Sept.4 - I would love to see ya'all.
Grandma/GiGi