Monday, March 26, 2007

Summer Wardrobe


Elsa has so many cute summery outfits on loan from Karina, but since they're mostly 9-month size, I didn't think she'd ever get to wear any of them because I assumed she'd be too big by the time warm weather got here. But today was 80 degrees and sunny(!), so she got a chance to model one of them, at least. They're all so cute, it was hard to pick which one for her to wear! We went for a long walk and enjoyed the first really summery day ... extremely early.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lee and Bob, I have enjoyed looking through the many newer entries on Elsa'a blog today. I guess it's been a long time since I've seen her in person! Maybe since Oktoberfest? Seeing this picture of her in Karina's outfit reminds me of last summer when Aunt Beth had the baby shower for you and Elsa. Karina wore this lavender outfit that day and they both seem to have the same very solid sitting style! So many fun pictures to enjoy. Love, Joy